Re: [xslt] Segmentation faults returning variable value from exslt functions II

On 2007-06-15 08:58:13 -0400, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 15, 2007 at 03:12:15AM +0200, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
> > Not quite deterministic. See:
> >
> >   http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=403562
>
>   I don't see any source of indeterminism in the XSL files.
> If the problem can't be reproduced, even by the reporter,
> this could be an indication of an hardware error.

I didn't get any problem with the other processes. So, this is not sure.
Note that some indeterminism can come from the modification of an XML
file while libxslt is reading it. I was running a parallel make and had
some bugs in my dependency rules; however I don't think such a problem
could happen.

I've closed the bug since I couldn't reproduce the problem until now
and 1.1.19 is old anyway.

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent vinc17 org> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/>