Re: [xslt] Segmentation faults returning variable value from exslt functions II

On Fri, Jun 15, 2007 at 03:12:15AM +0200, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
> On 2007-06-14 18:21:55 -0400, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> >   Debugging is a rational - purely logic - approach especially when you're
> > blessed with a reproductible test case (yes you're lucky ! xsltproc
> > is fairly determinist, no threads, no timing ...).
>
> Not quite deterministic. See:
>
>   http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=403562

  I don't see any source of indeterminism in the XSL files.
If the problem can't be reproduced, even by the reporter,
this could be an indication of an hardware error.
  Running a valgrind or similar test on that platform would
be helpful.