Re: [xslt] str:replace implementation

William M. Brack wrote:
Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Tue, Jan 09, 2007 at 03:05:57PM -0500, joel reed wrote:
Daniel Veillard wrote:

snip

  the frame #6 is the xsl:copy implementation and that's the one doing
the
copy of the value returned on the XPath evaluation. I must be tired I
can't
see what's wrong, this has to be related to the way the function work but
it looks fine and we get the problem when we use the result ... I'm
puzzled.

Daniel

Looks to me as though the leak has nothing to do with Joel, but rather
comes from transform.c (somewhere around 4307 in SVN).  I'll have that
fixed fairly soon, and get it (together with Joel's patches) committed
later today.

Bill to the rescue! Very glad to hear you tracked this down. I was struggling to find a missed allocation/free pair in my code.

jr

begin:vcard
fn:Joel Reed
n:Reed;Joel
org:Development Dimensions International;E-Systems
adr;dom:;;1225 Washington Pike;Bridgeville;PA;15017
title:Manager, E-Products R&D
tel;work:412-257-3881
note;quoted-printable:Unleashing Executive Talent.  Hiring & Promoting The Best.=0D=0A=
	Developing Extraordinary Leaders.  Discover how at www.ddiworld.com
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
end:vcard