[xslt] Perl extension functions when using XML::LibXSLT [Was: Using external resources]

On Sat, Aug 04 2007 11:17:16 +0100, mark cyberporte com wrote:
> I'm using LibXSLT for a web project via perl CPAN packages. At various
> points I need to access external resources, eg databases, or do the sort
> of calculations at which XSLT doesn't excel, eg crypting passwords. I'm

http://search.cpan.org/dist/XML-LibXSLT/LibXSLT.pm#OPTIONS shows an
example of a registering and using a Perl extension function when using
the Perl interface to libxslt.

Regards,

Tony Graham.
Tony Graham MenteithConsulting com   http://www.menteithconsulting.com

Menteith Consulting Ltd             Registered in Ireland - No. 428599
Menteith Consulting -- Understanding how markup works