Re: [xslt] Using external resources

Mark,

On Mon, Aug 20 2007 22:43:46 +0100, mark cyberporte com wrote:
> I can't put my hand on it now, but I'm sure I saw an offer somewhere to
> look at customising LibXSLT, for a price. Who would I contact to explore
> the options, given that my particular concern centres on LibEXSLT? In a
> sentence, I think the project would consist of wrapping some C code
> around the standard LibXML/XSLT libraries to move the input and output
> XML around. I'm working on a first version in perl, but I think the
> XML-compiling overheads are going to be too high for production use,
> hence my interest in recycling LibXML entities produced by exsl:document.

I would be available to implement your customisations of libxslt, as you
say, for a price.

I have experience with using the libxml2 and libxslt APIs since the
xmlroff XSL formatter uses libxslt internally for any transformations
before the formatting stage.  I am also currently working on a libxslt
extension to implement the DocBook XSLT extensions.

Regards,

Tony Graham.
Tony Graham MenteithConsulting com   http://www.menteithconsulting.com

Menteith Consulting Ltd             Registered in Ireland - No. 428599
Menteith Consulting -- Understanding how markup works