Re: [xslt] libxslt / libxml2 - which one to use

I am just a bit curious .... after seing your posting
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xml/2007-August/msg00101.html, together
with a few responses from xml gnome org list members, and then seeing the
practical identical posting on this list .... Have you considered using
your time to read some basic texts on XML and/or XSLT, rather than post
to lists which primarily exist for users to exchange information directly
concerning the use of the libraries (rather than a generic "how do I
...." question on the language itself)?  The time spent on such studies
might do more to help you "proceed further".

Bill