Re: [xslt] extension function, python, nodeset ?

On Fri, Apr 06, 2007 at 02:30:09AM +0200, Frédéric Glorieux wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry to answer to myself, I got something which seems to work, but it
> sure need improvement from better python/libxml gurus.

  Instead of parsing a separate document, I would rather create new
elements directly. But it's hard to guess if it makes the code simpler or
not. You need to unlink the nodes from the origin document otherwise when
you do the freeDoc() those will be freed and you end up returning pointers
to freed elements, so this looks right.