Re: [xslt] HTTP header problem: xsltproc from PHP/Windows

On Wed, Sep 20, 2006 at 04:43:32PM -0500, Shannon wrote:
> I am not sure whether this is specific to the Windows version of xsltproc,
> but when executed from the command line it does not cause the command prompt
> to wait until it completes.  But, it still outputs information to the
> command prompt from which it was executed.  For one thing, this means that
> it's rather hard to determine whether the process has really completed,
> because either way you'll still get a blinking cursor that you can type
> into.

  I really don't see how this could happen. There is something wrong
I can't think it's the normal behaviour on any platform. Look at the xsltproc
code main() exits when the transformations are complete. There is something
else specific to your code or setup which makes you believe so, but it can't
be xsltproc behaviour.