Re: AW: AW: [xslt] Extension module initialization is called for everyimported stylesheet

Hallo Kasimier,

On Thu, 4 May 2006 15:13:02 +0200
"Buchcik, Kasimier" <k buchcik 4commerce de> wrote:

> The compilation of extension elements is currently done via
> the registration of the extension element callbacks - this won't change.

> Or do you refer to an other mechanism? If yes, then please explain this
> mechanism.

Oh, sorry, I wrote my extension module a year ago, and have forgotted
details. I've looked into the source code and found that I indeed use the
extension element callback, not some other mechanism.

> It's already heavy-metal for me to refactor while preserving
> the current behaviour in this section.

If you have some time, try XSieve before and after refactoring as an
representative of an extension module.

http://xsieve.sourceforge.net/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/xsieve/
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/xsieve/xsieve-1.1.0.tar.gz?download