AW: AW: [xslt] Extension module initialization is called for everyimported stylesheet

Hi,

[...]

> > With xsltRegisterExtModuleTopLevel() you can register such
> > top-level user-defined data elements to be processed.
>
> I hope it's a good idea. Would you please give more details?
> What is the
> order of execution of the top-level data elements? Can I implement
> the "destructor" of a stylesheet -- something that is executed after
> applying templates?

Let's do it the other way round: how should a callback sequence look
like to fullfill your requirements? At which point do you need to
execute such a "destructor" (and possibly a "constructor")? Please
take imported stylesheets (with a deep-first order of processing) into
account as well here.

Regards,

Kasimier