Re: [xslt] PHP 5 XSLT with Libxslt

On 21.6.2006 13:43 Uhr, Buchcik, Kasimier wrote:
Hi,

I noticed on the xsl-list lists mulberrytech com mailing list
that some people are struggling in PHP 5 to get node trees
(i.e. not only strings) as parameters into the transformation.

It's not supported AFAICS.

We use xsltApplyStylesheetUser() for the transformation, does that support providing nodesets instead of strings? Didn't look very thoroughly, but didn't see something obvious from the API docs.

Rob, did the previous processor support this? Is this now a
problem for PHP 5?

Don't think it was supported in PHP4's libxslt implementation (it's almost the same code for that part). Maybe it was with Sablotron, but I highly doubt that due to the way Sablotron was implement.

christian

Do some of the other XSLT processors support this?

Regards,

Kasimier