Re: [xslt] needed:set xslt variable in program

Hi,

There's another way to do what you want.
On the XSL mailing list (xsl-list lists mulberrytech com) someone
asked about how to do this with PHP 5.

I'm quoting Martynas Jusevicius:
"
In PHP4's processing function there was an option of passing such
arguments and later accessing them through Sablotron-specific scheme
"document('arg:/...)".
"

This can be done in Libxslt/Libxml2 by customizing Libxml2's
IO layer, or by customizing the document loader of
Libxslt via xsltSetLoaderFunc().

Regards,

Kasimier