RE: [xslt] RE: [xml] does xsltproc caches subexpressions

Hi,

Great. I wasn't sure this can be easily added to Libxslt, since
then it would depend on the latest Libxml2 code. But if that's OK,
then I would recommend activating it by default in Libxslt, rather
than only in xsltproc.c. The transformations gain so much with the
cache, that I think the people don't mind an additional overhead of
about 40 KB for it (if ever filled to maximum). And they still can
disable the cache before the transformation if really needed.

Regards,

Kasimier