[xslt] Problems with Libxslt - FUNTIONS

Hi all.
I have some doubts using Libxslt.I put the library in my server to do
some transformations.

The first transformation goes well, but the second don't.

The second execution goes well till it finds any function of libxslt.
As in my example:

int ModToWml(string s, char* stylesheet)

	const char* params[1];
	xsltStylesheetPtr cur = NULL;
	xmlDocPtr doc, res;

	params[0] = NULL;
	xmlLoadExtDtdDefaultValue = 1; 	
	doc = xmlParseFile("myfile.txt");

The problems happen when xmlSubstituteEntitiesDefault(1); is called.
If I cut this line the

problems will occur when xmlLoadExtDtdDefaultValue = 1; is called. And so on.

Any tips are welcome.


[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]