Re: [xslt] Trouble with EXSLT 'function' element

On Monday 17 October 2005 12:21, William M. Brack wrote:
> drkm said:
> >   Anyway, is it normal the 'func:function' element is not displayed by
> > the '--dumpextensions' option?
> >
> >   Thanks,
> >
> > --drkm
>
> Yes.  The --dumpextensions option to xsltproc indicates the extensions
> which have been "compiled into" the program / library, and not any function
> which is defined within the stylesheet (so you will get exactly the same
> output if you just execute 'xsltproc --dumpextensions').

I think you misunderstood drkm's question. I think he was referring to the
func:function extension element, and that isn't supplied by any stylesheet
but by libxslt, from what I know.

Running `xsltproc  --dumpextensions' on my setup with 2.6.21/1.1.15/8.12 gives
this section:

Registered Extension Elements:
{http://exslt.org/common}document
{http://exslt.org/functions}result
{http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/}test

The `result' element shows but not the the `function' element. I don't know
its relevance, but I think drkm got a point.

Cheers,

		Frans