Re: [xslt] Extensions in Python?

Hmmm. I installed the python bindings for libxml2 and tried to run
the extension test.

$ python /usr/share/doc/python2.4-libxslt1/examples/extelem.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/doc/python2.4-libxslt1/examples/extelem.py", line 5, in ?
    import libxml2
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/libxml2.py", line 1, in ?
    import libxml2mod
ImportError: /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/libxml2mod.so: undefined symbol: xmlSchemaIsValid

Hit me with a clue-by-four, please?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw nwalsh com> | Consider how much more you often suffer
http://nwalsh.com/            | from your anger and grief, than from