Re: [xslt] how to enable xinclude for documents read by document() function

On Sun, Jul 03, 2005 at 12:22:27AM -0700, Tom Frank wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It appears that libxslt.setXIncludeDefault() api is no longer there. How do
> I process xml docs having xinclude with document() function?
>
> My test xml/xsl files work  fine with  "xsltproc --xinclude" , but does not
> work with pyxsltproc.py. I need to know how to make this work in python
> scripts (with pyxsltproc.py as a sample).
>
> I am using latest libxml2-2.6.19 and libxslt-1.1.14/libxslt-python-1.1.14.

  if doc is the instance to transform, use
    doc.xincludeProcessFlags(libxml2.XML_PARSE_NOENT |
                             libxml2.XML_PARSE_DTDLOAD |
			     libxml2.XML_PARSE_DTDATTR |
			     libxml2.XML_PARSE_NOCDATA)

before running the transformation on said instance.