[xslt] how to enable xinclude for documents read by document() function

Hi,

It appears that libxslt.setXIncludeDefault() api is no longer there. How do I process xml docs having xinclude with document() function?

My test xml/xsl files work fine with "xsltproc --xinclude" , but does not work with pyxsltproc.py. I need to know how to make this work in python scripts (with pyxsltproc.py as a sample).

I am using latest libxml2-2.6.19 and libxslt-1.1.14/libxslt-python-1.1.14.

Thanks.

Tom