Re: [xslt] codepoints-to-string function in xsltproc

On Fri, Jul 01, 2005 at 01:58:27PM +0200, Vlastimil Krejcir wrote:
>   Hi,
>
>   I am trying to use XPath function codepoints-to-string(), but xsltproc
> returning me:
>
> xmlXPathCompOpEval: function codepoints-to-string not found
> XPath error : Unregistered function
>
> I think, the function codepoints-to-string is not implemented yet. Am I
> right? I could not find list of available function, so I could not check
> it.

  I'm positive that codepoints-to-string is not part of the XSLT-1.0
and XPath-1.0 standards. I don't know what you are talking about, and
I don't see why this should be implemented in libxslt at this point.

  xsltproc --help

says

  --dumpextensions: dump the registered extension elements and functions to stdout

and the XSLT-1.0 standard has a section on how to check for the availsbility
of potential extensions dynamically:

   http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt#function-function-available

I think you have everything needed.