Re: [xslt] XML::LibXSLT compile error on solaris

On Mon, Jan 03, 2005 at 09:38:35AM -0800, Mark wrote:
> >   XML::LibXSLT is not maintained by this group. It seems to think your
> > library is not properly installed, period. Why ? No idea ... ask your vendor
> > or the maintainers of XML::LibXSLT.
>
> I thought this was the correct list since I googled a similar problem to mine and it was helped in this list. If this
> is not the correct place if you can point me to the correct one I would appreciate it.

  Well I don't know who maintains XML::LibXSLT now, it used to be Matt
Sergeant. You should check the Makefile or configure script of the perl
module to find out why it found xslt-config but failed to find or link
with -lxslt library ! This will explain why you had this trouble on your
setup.