[xslt] XML::LibXSLT compile error on solaris

Hi,

I'm having hard time with XML::LibXSLT module for perl, and I really could use some help from you guys as I am going
nowhere with this.

perl -MCPAN didnt work.

so i tried manual perl Makefile.PL...

that kept failing with

running xslt-config... ok
looking for -lxslt... no
libxslt not found
Try setting LIBS and INC values on the command line
Or get libxslt and libxml2 from
http://www.libxml.org/
If you install via RPMs, make sure you also install the -devel
RPMs, as this is where the headers (.h files) are.

i got both libxslt and lbxml2 under /usr/depot/libxslt/current and /usr/depot/libxml2/current respectively ....

then i tried with the LIBS and the INC as they suggested with:

perl Makefile.PL LIBS='-L/usr/depot/libxslt/current/lib -L/usr/depot/libxml2/current/lib -lxlt -lxml2 -lz -lm'
INC='-I/usr/depot/libxslt/current/include/libxslt -I/usr/depot/libxslt/current/include -I/usr/sw/include
-I/usr/depot/libxml2/current/include/libxml2/libxml -I/usr/depot/libxslt/current/include/libexslt'

same error happened...I have tried setting up CPPFLAGS, LD_LIBRARY_PATH, and LDFLAGS, and nothing..

any help would be appreciated...any tips or inputs....

thanx