Re: [xslt] XML::LibXSLT compile error on solaris

On Jan03, 12:06, Daniel Veillard wrote:

>   Posting many time the same email is simply rude ! I already blocked
> 5 of your mails posted the first day to the list. Very unpleasant.

My apologies....I didn't see any of my posts on the mailist list except for one i sent the other day so I didn't think my
posts went through. If I knew  I was spamming the list I would have stopped.

>   XML::LibXSLT is not maintained by this group. It seems to think your
> library is not properly installed, period. Why ? No idea ... ask your vendor
> or the maintainers of XML::LibXSLT.

I thought this was the correct list since I googled a similar problem to mine and it was helped in this list. If this
is not the correct place if you can point me to the correct one I would appreciate it.