Re: [xslt] wiki documentation ready. future plans?

On Thu, Feb 10, 2005 at 10:03:59PM -0500, Joel Reed wrote:
> (btw daniel can we setup downloads for plugins like
>  libxslt-plugin-regexp-0.2.tar.gz off of xmlsoft.org?)

done

  ftp://xmlsoft.org/plugins/

> Finally, I'm wondering what other things might be useful
> to have on the wiki. Please let me know if you have any
> suggestions.

- FAQ especially the XPath "foo" doesn't match foo element in
a default namespace.
- code examples ?

> I'm also wondering if we'd ever consider having the main
> xmlsoft.org site be the wiki - moving all documentation
> to the wiki, but keeping autogenerated API docs and changelog.
> This could be slightly disruptive, but might make it far
> easier for a larger group of users/developers to update
> and maintain the site. Comments?

  the wiki is a bit slow to serve page, also the search engine doesn't
seem to work, and I still want the source to remain the primary place
where the code documentation goes. The wiki is fine for user comments
and examples though. So at this point switching sounds premature to me.
Also we web site is in CVS, in case of disaster rebuilding the site is
a CVs checkout, I can't garantee that level of service with pages
served from the MySQL database.