[xslt] wiki documentation ready. future plans?

What I would consider "milestone1" of a wiki for libxml2/libxslt
is complete and can be viewed at

  http://xmlsoft.org/wiki/

Milestone1 was about putting the autogenerated API docs on the
wiki, such that they could be easily kept up-to-date with API
changes while also allowing users to provide comments, improvements,
etc.

Similiar setups can be found at:

  http://www.postgresql.org/docs/
  http://www.php.net/docs.php

In addition to the autogenerated API docs, I added a "Plugin Registry"
section at

  http://xmlsoft.org/wiki/index.php?title=Libxslt:Plugins

which is fairly sparse at the moment :-)

(btw daniel can we setup downloads for plugins like
 libxslt-plugin-regexp-0.2.tar.gz off of xmlsoft.org?)

Finally, I'm wondering what other things might be useful
to have on the wiki. Please let me know if you have any
suggestions.

I'm also wondering if we'd ever consider having the main
xmlsoft.org site be the wiki - moving all documentation
to the wiki, but keeping autogenerated API docs and changelog.
This could be slightly disruptive, but might make it far
easier for a larger group of users/developers to update
and maintain the site. Comments?

jr