Re: [xslt] Indentation in final XSLT result document

On Fri, Apr 30, 2004 at 02:17:11PM +0900, Mike Hommey wrote:

> I think you are looking for <xsl:output indent="yes"/>
> Or possibly mis-interpreting how xsl indent output in accordance to the
> stylesheet.

Hm, yes, its possible that im misinterpreting that. For example I
have such XSLT fragment (this is actually only html, but its just
some part without <xsl:template match..> and so on, because what is
important is format of HTML tags and they're indent..

         <h1>Something</h1>

and after xsltproc (I also have xsl:output indent="yes") I get
this:

<h1>Something</h1>

and I don't know why does it look like this, and not like:
     <h1>Something</h1>
	    and so on

What are the rules of formatting output document? Where can I
read about it?
Maybe I'm missing some point here..

This is so important for me, because when I process a big HTML
document its totally unreadable in such form. Its just a big
mess of tags and content, terribly hard to read :(

Best regards,
K.