Re: [xslt] 1) same source for compilation to linux/windows? 2) xml2pdf?

Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk> wrote at Mon, 03 May 2004 13:01:37 +0100:
> simple (!) transform, but PDF requires
> a formatting engine.  xmlroff (http://xmlroff.sourceforge.net/) is what
> you want, but it appears to have died (no news since last July).

xmlroff is alive.  In fact, I made a new release today.

Thank you for the gentle reminder to update the website (which is now
also at http://www.xmlroff.org/).

> Maybe you could pick up development of that?

Certainly any help would be appreciated, but any further discussion
should probably take place on the xmlroff list, not here.

Regards,

Tony Graham
Web Products, Technologies and Standards           Phone: +353 1 8199708
Sun Microsystems                                              x(70)19708
East Point Business Park, Dublin 3, Ireland