[xslt] Mailing lists handling change

  Okay, I'm getting far too many bounces on the mailing lists:
   1 N   03/29 xml-admin@gnome ( 38K) 336 xml admin request(s) waiting
   2 N   03/29 xslt-admin@gnom ( 30K) 263 xslt admin request(s) waiting
   3 N   03/29 xml-bindings-ad ( 36K) 320 xml-bindings admin request(s) waiting

 And I cleaned them up this morning, this mean around 1000 messages,
per day I need to scan to approve the few valid ones.
 This does not scale, I will NOT look anymore at bounces in the future.
If you're not subscribed, if you send from the wrong address, if your
email hits one of the regexp used to detect viruses, you mail is LOST.
If you get a bounce from the list manager stating that it need to be
authorized repost it with another title, from a subscribed address,
or if you have a big attachment provide it though an http server.

  I'm really sorry about this, apparently I'm the only one at
gnome.org having so much troubles, this is probably linked to the
fact that a lot of the subscribers use Windows and Outlook Express
as their mail agent, you know who you are!
  I will update the contact page to reflect the new policy,
I cannot waste 25 minutes every day just for scanning the bounces.