[xslt] external entities

Hi there!

I have implemented libxslt binding for pike (which work really fine),
but now
I have a problem with resolving my external entities in libxslt. The
libraries I am using are:
libxml 2.6.2 and libxslt 1.1.0 on MacosX.
It used to work with earlier versions - at least on linux.. (2.4.16 and
1.0.12).

I am using:

xmlRegisterInputCallbacks(_include_match, _include_open, _include_read,
_include_close)

but none of the functions are called. Finally I get:

f_set_include_callbacks()
Language set to german
I/O warning : failed to load external entity
"steam://stylesheets/steam_header.xsl"
xsl_error()
: element ?/?
leaving xsl_error() with: