Re: [xslt] issue with xsltSetDebuggerCallbacks and xslDropCall

Hmm - I thought that might be the case. I'll see if I can put togegher a
small test case and add it to bugzilla.

I've a few things to finish with my debugger implementation - once thats
done I should hve time to dig into the internals and try to track down
whats causing the problem - if someone else doesn't get to it first.
Ian