RE: [xslt] [libxslt1.1.2] Problems with the date:date function

Hi Bjorn,

>De : xslt-admin@gnome.org [mailto:xslt-admin@gnome.org]De la part de
>Bjorn Reese
>> The date.c file doesn't tell me where the problem is.
>> When I type man mktime, or man gettimeofday, I get
>> some info about these functions (time.h or sys/time.h).
>>
>> Can anyone tell me how to teach "configure" to use these files
>> (HP-UX 10.20)?
>
>Try "CFLAGS=-Ae ./configure --your-options-here"
It didn't work :
CFLAGS=-Ae ./configure  --prefix=$XML_HOME --enable-shared=yes --enable-static=no --with-libxml-prefix=$XML_HOME
[...]
checking for gcc... cc
[...]
checking for gettimeofday... no
checking for mktime... no
checking for localtime... no
checking for asctime... no
checking for time... no
checking for gmtime... no
checking for ftime... yes

I tried with gcc, but the configure didn't go very far:
[...]
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for C compiler default output... configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables
[...]

Without CFLAGS=-Ae, the ./configure goes to the end.

>> I'm afraid the output of the configure command isn't
>detailed enough :
>
>More details can be found in config.log.
I will have a look a this file.

Thanks for your help.

Bruno Verachten.