Re: [xslt] XSLT and Safari

On Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 04:06:39PM -0700, Dave Hyatt wrote:
> What is the dict used for?  I'm going to have parsed these documents
> (and have xmlDocPtrs ready) before stylesheet compilation time.  Is
> that going to be an issue?

  yes. It will be an issue. See Mark Vakoc reply to your initial request
and my answer to that reply.
  http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xslt/2004-August/msg00012.html
  http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xslt/2004-August/msg00013.html

 Best is to make sure all documents you parse use the same dictionnary
(see xsltDocDefaultLoaderFunc to see how to do this), then you may have
a request for a given dictionnary which is not the one of your preparsed
document, and you will have to reparse for that dictionnary.