Re: [xslt] It seems to be standard question... Leave entites intact

Hi Lev,

> [...] But if output is
> UTF-8 (and I need it for Russian version of my site), they are
> replaced with true UNICODE characters. And it doesn't work, for
> example, in <title></title>. I mean, that:
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
[...]

The XML declaration doesn't do so well in current (let alone
old) browsers. E.g. IE is switched into quirks mode etc.

Put the charset info in good old-fashioned HTML meta and
everything works fine, see test page:

http://www.jodelpeter.de/ttt.htm

Best Rergards,
Peter Jacobi