Re[2]: [xslt] It seems to be standard question... Leave entites intact

Hello, Daniel!
Saturday, November 22, 2003, 3:00:51 PM, you wrote:

>> AFAIK, XSLT 2.0 will have such ability...
DV>   Probably in a very convoluted and absolutely horrible to implement
DV> way,
  It seems, that you don't like XPath 2.0/XSLT 2.0 :)
  Is it true? If answer is "yes", then why?

  I don't look at XSLT/XPath 2.0 carefully, so I'm really curios,
which caveats could be found in these standards, and how long we will
wait wor working XSLT 2.0 processor after standard release...

--
               Lev Serebryakov