Re: [xslt] saxon:line-number()

Hello,

>   You should not have to check how it is done, the call to xmlGetLineNo()
>will suffice.

:).  I meant to say, with all the reorganization that happened with with
2.6, is anything *else* now using xmlNode->content for the element node
type.  And if not, why can't it continue to be used so that the other memory
in the struct can be used for other purposes.

>   The PSVI is for future datatype extensions, it is not a generic
>metadata access mechanism, nor a field available for user data.
>I think adding an hashtable per node is just insanely expensive.

Right, I understand your intent with PSVI.  I was asking if an
xmlHashTablePtr could also be added for metadata.  Obviously, it wouldn't be
allocated unless a call to a setter/getter was made...

-Brett

Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account has exceeded
its 2MB storage limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage!
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es