Re: [xml] Re: [xslt] libxslt effects on _private member of libxmlstructures

Hi Daniel,

On Tue, 2003-03-25 at 14:00, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>   And libxslt is gonna do an hash-table lookup for each and
> every node of input processed ? Nope the information that the node is
> keyed need to go in the node itself.

sorry I don't get this. From the little experience I have with keys, my
understanding is that you can calculate all the keys only once (say the
first time the key() function is used in the stylesheet), at this point
you can create an hash-table mapping keys to nodesets. So what is the
information you keep in the node itself?

Cheers,
-- luca