Re: [xslt] Are curly braces XSLT conformant?

>   Hum, it's possible there is some bugs left there.

 I have just opened a new bug report (including saxon output).

>   hum, I think this should generate an error. so not OK

 This is the only case where I do not agree with Saxon: the
 reccomendation explicitly states that a single RIGHT bracket
 is an error. What about a left bracket?

> >  <e a="{{$x}"/>       <e a="{$x"/>       error               __
>    unclear, the first { is escaped, then is } matching necessary ?

 It is an error since the left { is escaped and thus the right bracket
 is unbalanced.

> >  <e a="{$x}}"/>       <e a="v}"/>        error               __
>
>    I don't see an error here, maybe except the last } might be escaped.

 The right bracket is escaped and thus the left bracket is unbalanced.
 Is this an error? The reccomendation is unclear here. [ It is an
 error for saxon. ]

						TIA,
						C.S.C.

Real name: Claudio Sacerdoti Coen
PhD Student in Computer Science at University of Bologna
E-mail: sacerdot@cs.unibo.it
http://www.cs.unibo.it/~sacerdot