[xslt] libexslt(4) man page

Hi, I hope this is the right place for this ...

Can I suggest that the libexslt manpage include something like "to use
these extensions you must include <libexslt/exslt.h> and call one or
more of the register functions"

It's not clear from the man page how to enable the extensions, and it
doesn't list the exslt headers in the FILES section.

I see that the libexslt API is listed in doc/libexslt-api.xml but this
information doesn't seem to appear anywhere else in the docs, so apart
from reading the exslt.h header there doesn't seem to be any other way
of finding out how to use the extensions.

Also, I've just noticed that the libexslt man page is in section 4,
whereas it should be in section 3.

Apologies if I'm missing something or if this has already been addressed
in recent changes.

Keep up the excellent work guys, I'm really enjoying (as much as one
can :-) using libxslt. Thanks.

jon

--
"More computing sins are committed in the name of efficiency
 (without necessarily achieving it) than for any other single reason