Re: [xslt] extending the LibXSLT Perl binding

On Tuesday, Jan 14, 2003, at 15:39 Europe/London,
roger.day@globalgraphics.com wrote:

> I'm currently in the process of integrating various programs (a source
> code
> control system for one) with XSLT and I'd like to use the Perl module
> for this.
> I'd like to extend it to cover the  xsltRegisterExtModuleElement. The
> binding is
> currently being maintained by Matt Sergeant; I was wondering if he was
> thinking
> of developing it in this area?

Patches against CVS always welcome.

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@axkit.org:/home/cvs login
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@axkit.org:/home/cvs co XML-LibXSLT

I don't really know what the function does, so make sure you include
doc patches (the pod in LibXSLT.pm)