Re: [xslt] Incremental output

On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 05:55:26PM -0000, spinmar@interfree.it wrote:

> Now I'll probably some non useful operations.

??? I don't understand.

> Given my xml document (xmlDocPtr doc), I parse my stylesheet (xsltParseStylesheetFile), then I call xsltSaveResultToString() and at the end I call the apache ap_rwrite) to send the answer to the client.
>
> Can I send immediatly the output to the client?
>
> You say that I have to see "Yes, you need to look at the IO/buffer API": what do you mean? Can you suggest me where can I start?

First: read Daniel's comments in his previous posting - output will only be generated
after the transformation finished (read: the library will transform the input to the
result tree and only after that is completed will the result tree be serialized).
You can customize the _serialisation part_ (this is what i refered to), have a look
at 'doc/xmlio.html'.

 hth Ralf Mattes