Re: [xslt] Incremental output

Now I'll probably some non useful operations.

Given my xml document (xmlDocPtr doc), I parse my stylesheet (xsltParseStylesheetFile), then I call xsltSaveResultToString() and at the end I call the apache ap_rwrite) to send the answer to the client.

Can I send immediatly the output to the client?

You say that I have to see "Yes, you need to look at the IO/buffer API": what do you mean? Can you suggest me where can I start?

Cheers

--Marco

Salve, il messaggio che hai ricevuto
è stato inviato per mezzo del sistema