Re: [xslt] Incremental output

[clipped]

> Now in my apache module I build my file xsl, then applying a xsl I
send the output to a string and then I send it to the client.

How is the stuff that you are working on different from the mod-xslt
module? Actually I just joined mod-xslt project on sourceforge (which is
an Apache module for XML/XSL transformations). We are currently fixing a
lot of stuff and trying to stabilize the code for release.

> The problem is that the effect is that the client sees the output all
in one time.

> Is it possible to send the output to client incrementally?

[clipped]

This code has been in mod-xslt for some time, take a look at mod-xslt.c.
xslt_parse function creates an OutputBuffer which it then uses to create
apache buckets. I think that this is what you are asking for.

G.F. aka Gena01
http://www.gena01.com