RE: [xslt] Applying templates from within a python extension element

Hi Logan,

I would really like to put my work into practice but haven't had the
opportunity.  This includes the apply-template code for nested elements
and some more robust test cases.  Creating some real-world examples is
on my todo list and I should be able to get to it within a month.  If
anyone else would like to work on it in the mean time, please be my
guest, but let me know so we can coordinate efforts.

-Sean