Re: [xslt] Problem

Niklas -

Your document is not valid docbook. Have you tried to validate it using
xmllint?

For example, this is incorrect:
*************
<listitem>
        A descriptive <quote>project model</quote> for the FreeBSD
        Project
</listitem>
************

Should be:
***********
<listitem>
        Project</para>
</listitem>
***********

As another example, "url" is the correct attribute for a ulink, not
link.

You have biblioentries that aren't in a bibliography.

The list goes on.

For xsltproc to do the transformation correctly, you have to have valid
docbook.

xmllint --noout --valid --noent oppgave.xml will show you the many
docbook validity errors.

Cheers,
John