[xslt] Problem

Dear sirs,

For the Docbook XML found in http://niklas.saers.com/thesis/xml.tar.gz I
get the following errors when doing a
    xsltproc --catalogs custom.xsl oppgave.xml >  index.html

No template for "/book/chapter/section/para" (or any of its leaves) exists
in the context named "title" in the "en" localization.
No template for "/book/chapter/section/para" (or any of its leaves) exists
in the context named "title" in the "en" localization.
No template for "/book/chapter/section/para" (or any of its leaves) exists
in the context named "title" in the "en" localization.

I'm handing in my masters thesis in two days and all the sudden xsltproc
has started giving me these warnings. I have no idea what it is referring
to (I'm fairly certain I don't have a book, followed by a chapter,
asection, a para element within a title element) so I'm asking for your
help. I've just finished proofreading it and I'm worried that some text is
not presented because of this error.

I have run xsltproc with --verbose, but I cannot find out from it
what the problems are. It's output is in
http://niklas.saers.com/thesis/warn.gz

Would you be so kind as to suggest what may be causing this?

Sincerely yours

  Niklas Saers