Re: [xslt] disable-output-escaping disfunctional

On Mon, Apr 21, 2003 at 07:29:34PM +0200, Gabor Hojtsy wrote:
> Well, it is at least clear to me, that there is no way to make that
> disable-output-escaping work there, and we need to add a postprocessor
> that runs after xsltproc to make the output ready for PHP.

  Maybe the premice is true, but the conclusion might be a bit hasty.
What is it exactly that you are trying to generate, there might be
better ways than disable-output-escaping ...

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Network  | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit | Rpmfind RPM search engine