Re: [xslt] disable-output-escaping disfunctional

 > On Mon, Apr 21, 2003 at 04:28:47PM +0200, Gabor Hojtsy wrote:
 > > And the sheet is using the html output method.
 >
 >  Which might be the reason. This was not stated in your first mail.
 > And you didn't provide a full example (xml + xsl) demonstrating the
 > problem
 > as requested by:
 >    http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/bugs.html
 >
 >  Yes I tend to spend very little time on report where the reporter
 > didn't spent the time to actually formulate the problem as asked,
 >
 >  sorry, life is too short...

No problem, I also provide open support at some places, and are familiar
with such guys asking silly and/or irrelevant questions. :)

*But* rereading my mail, it is clear that I am using an xsl:text tag,
which is not connected to any XML source data. So presenting any XML
files used would be out of context, and a reason for confusion. So as
the problem is not in connection with any XML source data, I have not
included any...

By the way, I'll work on on my own, and will try to find the solution...

Goba