Re: [xslt] "libxslt with thread-enabled libxml2?"

On Fri, Apr 11, 2003 at 08:17:52PM +0200, Igor Zlatkovic wrote:
> Whatever, don't bother to compile. As said, you must provide thread sync
> at the application level for libxslt anyway, so you can protect libxml
> at the same level as well without any additional effort.

  Hum, could you be more precise if something is needed at the code level.
I expect to switch libxml2 compilation to be thread aware on Linux
(now that some performances problems with memory allocation when compiling
with threads have been addressed). So if libxslt needs work I'm interested
of getting your advice :-)