Re: [xslt] "libxslt with thread-enabled libxml2?"

Well, well, well... libxslt does not have any thread synchronisation
machanisms right now. Even if it would compile, you would curse
Dr.Watson's name once it bangs at runtime. You would have to provide
your own thread-sync anyway.

That being said, as I see it, you used the multi-threaded libxml for
linking libxslt, but you used single-threaded libxml headers when
compiling libxslt. By that, I mean LIBXML_THREAD_ENABLED was not
defined. Can that be?

Whatever, don't bother to compile. As said, you must provide thread sync
at the application level for libxslt anyway, so you can protect libxml
at the same level as well without any additional effort.

Ciao,
Igor