Re: [xslt] Question about white space output

On Thu, Apr 10, 2003 at 02:02:58PM +0200, srperan@sherlock.dif.um.es wrote:
> > This is _not_ enough! There's the stylesheet tag missing. Even more
> > important: what's the value of the 'method' attribute of the
> > 'xsl:output' tag (you _did_ use a 'method' attribute, or?).
> >

> Here is the header of the XSL file :
>
> <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
> xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"; >
>  <xsl:output method="text" />
>    <xsl:preserve-space elements="*"/>
>      <xsl:template match="/">

  provide the input and stayle sheets in full forms as attachement
if you want me to look at this. I wrote it in the page, I asked it
by mail. If you don't want to spend the time to follow the instruction
why should I spend the time to look at your problem ? This is really
irritating :-(