Re: [xslt] Troubles with the EXSLT date extensions

>   err... that's a bit extreme. Maybe log that as an issue in the comment
> in the source and if someone really wants to play and fix this he will
know
> why and possibly how, but I don't think there is an use for it ATM.

Extreme it is, aye :-) Critical apps will not suffer and it won't really
matter if we miscalculate some gloomy Nostradamus' prophecy by few days :-)

>   A side question is that the EXSLT date and the date XML Schemas type
> have somewhat similar code coming from the same source, and I'm wondering
> if some of your finding shouldn't have to be reflected in schemastype.c
> in libxml2 code...

If the Schemas code contains the same error, it must be equally fixed. I'll
check that as well.

Ciao
Igor